Your email funnel is a sequence of email campaigns deliberately planned to nurture leads and current customers toward conversions. By adapting your email messaging to each step of the customer journey, you can meet your consumers where they are, increasing the likelihood that your emails will resonate. But a lot of that takes time. And if you have many customers, giving them a complete experience is challenging. Using automation to send templated emails to your client list will help alleviate some of the extra work your nurturing process needs.
There are different stages to your customer journey strategy. All stages benefit from a tailored approach. This approach takes time. Keeping your customers coming back is an art that not many sales enablement and revenue-generating teams possess. Or they do, but they need more time to maintain a high level of nurturing as their client list grows. It's a good problem to have, but a problem nonetheless. Automation can step in and offer assistance to improve your strategy and business processes.
Let's start with the basics.
What is an email campaign?
All marketers and salespeople know that an email campaign is a coordinated set of individual email messages sent out at a specific time for a particular purpose. Each email requires a well-written subject, focused content, and a call to action. In other words, offering each client a customized experience takes some time instead of sending out generic emails. It should be relevant content, as in something that can provide value to your clients.
With so many things to consider, it's no wonder that making one good version and sending it to your entire list makes the most sense. Could you cut down on the time spent on each email and make sure every email sounds personalized and tailored for each client?
What is the Track & Send Templated Emails to Contacts from a Google Sheet Wrkflow?
Get rid of the hassle of regularly scheduling and updating your email funnels. Keep your consumers and prospects updated on new promotions, product changes, and business news. Set them up on your preferred nurturing campaign. This Wrkflow will retrieve your client list from a Google Sheet and track who you contact.
What are the benefits of this Wrkflow?
Our Track & Send Templated Emails to Contacts from a Google Sheet Wrkflow has many benefits. It can add significant value to your client nurturing process.
Let's take a look at some of the advantages:
- Strengthen Customer Relationships: Nurture your relationship with every customer by constantly contacting them and reminding them you're there for them. Closing a deal isn't the end of your relationship; it's where it can flourish.
- Keep your Customer Constantly Updated: Provide clear and constant updates to your list. A part of being a good fit is always making your client feel like they are at the top of your mind. Make sure they get updates as they come.
- Save Valuable Time: You can handle all of the above, and it won't take extra time. The updates and outreach can all be automated, so your clients get a customized experience without wasting extra time. You approve the templates, and then you make sure that your list always receives the information.
Who uses the Track & Send Templated Emails to Contacts from a Google Sheet Wrkflow?
Email marketing is a powerful marketing channel. Today's outreach teams, like marketing, sales, and all sales enablement and revenue-generating individuals, must do more with less. They need to constantly contact their clients without making it seem robotic and impersonal. You can connect with your customers intentionally, even when automating some aspects of your process.
Here are the facts:
- 90% of emails get delivered to their intended recipients.
- Only 2% of Facebook users see your posts or news feed.
- If you send an email campaign to 10,000 subscribers, 9,000 will receive it in their inboxes.
- Your email message is 45x more likely to be seen than a Facebook update.
- You are 6x more likely to get someone to click through to your website from an email than from Twitter.
- 4.24% of visitors from emails buy something, vs. 2.39% from search engines and 0.59% from social media.
Email campaigns are the most effective. But offering an extraordinary experience is time-consuming. Save time where you can without sacrificing quality and consistency.
How does this Wrkflow integrate with your business processes?
Like all our Wrkflows, we created the Track & Send Templated Emails to Contacts from a Google Sheet Wrkflow to integrate seamlessly into a process that already exists in your work strategy. The Wrkflow connects with your tools and platforms, so you don't need to buy new fancy applications or services.
For a complete picture of all our Wrkflow integrations, check out our library of Wrk Actions. Ultimately, our Track & Send Templated Emails to Contacts from a Google Sheet Wrkflow is crucial in the sales automation puzzle and can improve your team's performance and drive sales opportunities.