When you think of automated telemarketing, the first thing that comes to mind is taking a call only to be greeted by a robotic voice reading off a script. The dreaded "robocall," a type of automated telemarketing, has given the technology a bad name. However, there are other, more effective ways to use automated sales and marketing strategies.
Automated telemarketing is an extension of this. By using automated dialing and interactive voice response, businesses can reach more possible customers without spending a lot of money on customer service and call centers. Our Hybrid Automation solution offers the best of both worlds. It lets you send out interactive pre-recorded messages and get live help from our community of skilled workers worldwide. Our Telemarketing Wrkflow integrates with your CRM so that the Platform logs all calls and ensures all customer data is accurate.
What types of telemarketing are there, and how are they automated?
There are two main types of telemarketing: inbound and outbound. In the simplest terms, inbound telemarketing is when a prospect calls your business and asks for information. Outbound telemarketing is when your company reaches out to a list of possible leads to get them interested and see how interested they are.
It is worth noting that each type of telemarketing has an automation strategy. For inbound telemarketing, we can use pre-recorded scripts to greet callers and direct them to the proper channels, whether they want to ask about a product or service or get a quote. It is then simple to route inbound calls to the appropriate Customer Support or Sales agent or to schedule a call-back at a convenient time.
With outbound telemarketing—often called "cold calling"—the idea is to generate high-quality leads. And it's a surprisingly effective way to do it: 82% of buyers a salesperson calls will agree to meet with them.
Making a good first impression is vital. Speaking to a live person makes for a much better feeling than being greeted by a pre-recorded message.
With our Telemarketing Wrkflow, our skilled worker community members call potential leads, following a script where necessary. There's also the option to have a more natural conversation to gather information. From there, they can schedule follow-up meetings between your Sales team and the leads that showcase interest. Ultimately, our Wrkflow enhances automated telemarketing by keeping the human element in the picture.
What are the benefits of automating your telemarketing process?
- Localized engagement: As part of our Hybrid Manufacturing solution, we give you worldwide access to a community of skilled workers. This process means leads or customers will speak to real people from their region and time zone.
- Lead qualification: You can quickly gauge the interest of new leads and categorize them based on their response to calls.
- Cost savings: You can reach new prospects efficiently by implementing our Automated Telemarketing Wrkflow. You can also take advantage of a lower cost per call compared to traditional telemarketing.
- Greater reach: Automate your inbound and outbound telemarketing so your business can connect with a broader customer base. You will achieve these results without dramatically scaling your customer service and sales operations.
- Quality assurance: To ensure that your automated telemarketing calls meet your high standards, they are always available. On top of that, we guarantee TCPA compliance for all Wrk phone calls.
Best CRM for Telemarketing
When it comes to telemarketing, having an effective Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can significantly enhance your sales and lead management processes. Here is a list of some of the best CRM platforms suitable for telemarketing:
- Salesforce: Salesforce is a leading CRM platform known for its robust features and scalability. It offers comprehensive tools for managing leads, tracking customer interactions, and automating sales processes. Salesforce also provides integration options with telephony systems for seamless call management.
- HubSpot: HubSpot CRM is a popular choice for telemarketing due to its user-friendly interface and extensive features. It offers contact and lead management, email tracking, and call logging capabilities. HubSpot also integrates with telephony systems, enabling you to make calls directly from the CRM.
- Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM offers a wide range of features designed for telemarketing. It provides lead and contact management, scripting, recording, and analytics. Zoho CRM integrates with popular telephony systems, making it easy to manage your telemarketing campaigns within the CRM platform.
- Pipedrive: Pipedrive is a CRM platform focused on sales pipeline management. It provides intuitive lead tracking, deal management, and sales forecasting features. Pipedrive also integrates with telephony systems, allowing you to make and log calls directly from the CRM.
- Freshworks CRM: Freshworks CRM offers a comprehensive set of tools for telemarketing, including lead management, call management, and analytics. It provides telephony integration, call recording, and automated call logging. Freshworks CRM is known for its user-friendly interface and customization options.
- Agile CRM: Agile CRM is a versatile CRM platform suitable for telemarketing. It offers lead scoring, contact management, and call analytics features. Agile CRM integrates with popular telephony systems, enabling seamless call management and tracking within the CRM.
- Bitrix24: Bitrix24 is a feature-rich CRM platform that includes tools for telemarketing. It provides lead and contact management, call recording, and call analytics. Bitrix24 integrates with telephony systems, allowing for making and receiving calls directly from the CRM.
- Copper: Copper (formerly ProsperWorks) is a CRM platform for small and medium-sized businesses. It offers contact and lead management, email tracking, and call logging capabilities. Copper integrates with telephony systems, providing call management features within the CRM.
- Nutshell: Nutshell is a user-friendly CRM platform that includes features for telemarketing. It offers contact and lead management, calls tracking, and call analytics. Nutshell integrates with telephony systems and provides click-to-call functionality.
- Close: Close is a CRM platform specifically designed for sales teams. It offers lead and contact management features, email tracking, and call automation. Close provides telephony integration and includes a built-in Power Dialer for efficient telemarketing.
How does Automated Telemarketing integrate with your processes?
We designed our automated Telemarketing Wrkflow to fit seamlessly into your existing business processes. It works with your CRM and lead lists and adapts to Google Sheets or Excel. Better yet, it connects with telemarketing software platforms like Vonage and Calltools.
To learn more about Wrk's Automated Telemarketing Wrkflow, get in touch with our team to book a demo.